AMERICAN BOOSTER RELATED FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. What is the cellular signal booster?
@ The cellular signal booster is a product that boosts your cell phone reception and data service.
2. Why need to use cellular signal booster?
@ Cellular signals may not be sufficient if your cellular is located far away from the cell.
3. Do I need an internet connection to use a cellular signal booster?
@ Cell phone signal booster doesn’t need to connect internet.
4. Do I have to pay monthly fee to use the cellular signal booster?
@You don’t need to pay a monthly fee.
5. Where is the best position to install the outside antenna?
@ Best position is the roof of a building or house without any obstructions. If it can not be installed outside, it is recommended to be as close as the outside as possible.
6. Even after installing the booster, the cellular reception is still weak.
@ Check the power source is connected to the booster. Make sure the outside
7. How can I reset the booster?
@ The cell phone signal booster is ‘plug & play’ system, So you just turn off the booster and then turn on the booster to reset.
8. Is the signal booster available even if a 5G network is built?
@ Even if a 5G network is built, it is available because cellular carriers’ frequencies will be used in the future.
9. How much does a cellular signal booster increase cell phone coverage?
@ It depends on your outside signal.
10. Do I need to register the booster to my carrier?
@ FCC regulations require to register the booster with your carrier. You can register
* Verizon : http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/register-signal-booster.html
* AT&T : https://securec45.securewebsession.com/attsignalbooster.com
* Sprint : http://www.sprint.com/legal/fcc_boosters.html
* T-Mobile : https://www.signalboosterregistration.com
* U.S. Cellular : http://www.uscellular.com/uscellular/support/fcc-booster-registration.jsp
11. What is the ‘dB Gain’?
@ It is an amount of output signal strength compared to its input signal strength in decibels.
12. What is the ‘dBm’?
@ dBm (sometimes dBmW or decibel-milliwatts) is unit of level used to indicate that a power ratio is expressed in decibels (dB) with reference to one milliwatt (mW).
13. Does this booster work with all carrier and all device?
@ Yes, this booster works with all carriers(Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile & US Cellular..etc) and all devices(Andorid & IOS)
14. How much separation do I need between the outside antenna and inside antenna?
@ It is recommended to separate at least 20 ft.